Sunday, August 1, 2010

New opportunities

Interesting weekend. Saturday I had a conference call which opened the door to a fantastic new opportunity for Holy Boast. Soon we will be able to include website design in our list of services. This is great since I'm not too savvy on the technical side of website creation. What is also great is the caliber of talent we will be adding to the team. Our new team member currently provides network management for the State of Delaware. Good stuff.

They say knowledge is power, so this weekend I also made a trip to the bookstore. I found a book called "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Social Media Marketing." Looks like a good read, so I ordered it from Amazon. Can't wait until it gets here. My husband also got a book on non-profit organizations. That will definitely help us to understand our clients a little better. All in all it was a great weekend. Quote of the day comes from the church service this morning at Church in the Son "reading your Bible is not a hobby." Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment