Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good week

This week has been a good one. Went to Ocala with the husband so he could take the MPRE exam. It was interesting to see just how hard the economy has hit small towns. Our hotel was located on what was called restaurant row, but 4 of the 5 restaurants were out of business. It's no wonder many people are starting their own businesses during these tough economic times.

While on the road I got the chance update Holy Boast  and its logo. Every once in a while it's good to switch things up a bit. Had a conference call today with the pastor of Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church in Snow Hill, MD. Things went well. My business partners did a presentation outlining our services and he seemed to be impressed. I'm looking forward to working with him and helping his church develop a brand identity and web presence.

I am now officially serving on the board of a newly formed non-profit organization called Truly Healed Inc.(website coming soon) Our purpose is to raise awareness and funding for breast cancer research. This week I'll be working on the bylaws and budget. I'm looking forward to getting things up and running.

It's been a busy week, and this fall is gearing up to be an exciting one. With so many new projects on the horizon, I can't wait to see how everything progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment